We believe that outreach includes preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ as well as meeting felt needs in our community.
We try to be a blessing to the community around us:
- Food Pantry – Covid-19 has affected our community in many ways. In order to support those who are going through challenging financial times we operate a food pantry which is open each Saturday from 1 to 3 pm. When arriving, please pull to the front of the church and remain in your car and someone will come out to assist you.
- Holiday Care – We provide meals to families in need during the Holiday season. For Christmas, we adopt a number of families and provide gifts for underprivileged children.
- Free Water Nights – During the summer we pass out free water during Saturday night concerts at Waugh Chapel Town Center. Summer nights are hot! And we want to be a blessing.
- Marriage and Health Seminars – We try to provide relevant seminars to enlighten and bless our community.
PREACHING THE GOSPEL
We believe in the soon coming of Jesus Christ and God’s desire for every person to be in a loving, saving relationship with Him. We provide opportunities for everyone to hear of the matchless love of Jesus.
- Prophecy Seminars – Twice a year, we hold a month long seminar on the prophetic books of Daniel and Revelation. We love sharing with all the hope that is found in these books!
- Bible Study Groups – Every week, we hold two Bible studies that are open to all no matter where you may be in your spiritual journey.
- Relevant Sermon Series – We try to provide sermons that not only highlight the gospel, but that speak to the cultural and societal context in which we all live.